May 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
QUESTION, PERSUADE, REFER (QPR) Three steps anyone can learn to help prevent suicide. Just like CPR, QPR is an emergency response to someone in crisis and can save lives. QPR is the most widely taught Gatekeeper training in the world.
In the training you will learn:
- how to Question, Persuade, & Refer someone who may be suicidal
- common myths about suicide
- why suicide rates are high in Montana
- the warning signs of suicide
- how to ask if a person is suicidal
- how to persuade someone to stay alive
- how to get help for someone in crisis and potentially save a life
Join us virtually on Zoom!
Each session is FREE & limited to 25 participants, so register soon by emailing Amber Spring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training is about 90 minutes and your certification will be active for 3 years.
Sponsored by Hill County Suicide Prevention Coalition & MSU-Northern